See the world’s best female golfers in action at the ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open in February 2019, and combine that with a unique golf and wine experience with this 6-night Four Reds package.
12th to 18th February 2019
The luxurious Stamford Plaza Adelaide features a rooftop swimming pool and fitness centre in the heart of Adelaide. There are three in-house restaurants all offering a variation of fine dining and many other restaurants are within easy walking distance.
Only 15 minutes from Adelaide Airport, the property is centrally located on North Terrcae and within a short walk of the main shopping precinct at Rundle Mall. It is also well located for the many laneway bars that have sprung up around Adelaide’s CBD over the last few years.
Adelaide Oval is less than 1km from the hotel and the beautiful Botanic Gardens are less than 2km away.
- 6 nights at the Stamford Plaza Hotel Adelaide (double occupancy).
- Daily breakfasts.
- 3 rounds of golf (a single round at Kooyonga, Grange & Glenelg).
- Special Food & Wine experience at each golf club after your round (includes a premium local wine and a seasonal tasting plate)
- Unique ‘Inside the Ropes’ experience where you get up close to the action following a group for 18 holes (LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE – DON’T DELAY)
- Ultimate Penfolds Experience – A historical tour of Penfolds Magill Estate, including a tasting of Penfolds Grange (Tour included for golfers only).
- Tickets to the players’ Official Welcome Cocktail Function.
- Entry tickets to all practice and tournament days during the week.
- Souvenir programme, golf shirt, cap and sleeve of golf balls.
- Private transfers (airport, hotel, golf clubs and Magill Estate tour).
- Sightseeing and restaurant recommendations
Price based on 4 people travelling.
TRANSPORT: Car hire can be arranged in place of private transfers if preferred.